where do dancing superheroes, flesh-eating zombies, mickey mouse, slow motion blood sport, world class athletics and cutting edge technology cross paths? only one place on earth…e3!
every spring throngs of gamers descend upon los angeles for a stimulation- overloaded three days of parties, big business and of course, video games! from the casual pick up and play games to the most hardcore action games, there’s something for everyone at e3…except great snacks. that’s where popchips comes in. while covering all the new games for e3insider 2012, I was able to discover the five best places to eat popchips at e3…
1. at the nintendo booth: packed wall to wall all three days, nintendo fans got their hands on the much anticipated wii u, and appreciated when i got their hands on some popchips.
2. in line! to play the top games at e3, like assassin’s creed III, epic mickey 2 or metal gear revengeance, you had to be prepared to wait…a while. snacks always help.
3. with bikini clad babes and armored space dudes at the crave online tent. classic e3!
4. in the secret vip lounge: where big business honchos go to make deals and get free perks, like massages, an oxygen bar and of course, popchips.
5. while dancing! ubisoft’s just dance for the wii u was a smash at e3, just remember: moves like these need sustenance!
to see all of my e3 pics, click here.
tweet me your favorite video game to get your snack on with!