popchips knows great taste comes in small packages, and in bite-sized web shows, you can find hollywood’s elite hanging out, airing their dirty laundry and having a whole lot of fun – if you know where to look. i’ve rounded up the tastiest shows on the web, so grab your popchips and join me for a pop culture snack break!
- seven minutes in heaven with mike o’brien: on his deliciously awkward show, mike o’brien invites hollywood a-listers into a closet to chat, act & possibly make out?
- smart girls at the party: in a charlie-rose-like setting, amy poehler interviews young girls about real issues: like feminism, friendship and of course, skateboarding.
- burning love: i’ll admit it, i’m a closet bachelor fan, but this dating show spoof looks to be as good as the real thing. ben stiller, malin akerman, kristen bell and adam scott play along to help “bachelor” ken marino find love.
- web therapy: in this improvised web series, lisa kudrow plays a shrink consulting a-list clients like meryl streep and courtney cox, and the outtakes are not to be missed.
- red band trailer: in a relaxed, casual atmosphere, academy award winning screenwriter diablo cody invites celebrities into her airstream trailer to spill their guts and hopefully, cry.
what’s your favorite web show? tweet me!