following the lead from the gourmet food trucks that brought high-end eats to the masses, popchips teams up with the bay area’s first fashion truck, topshelf boutique, to add some flavor to fall for fashionistas of all ages. just in time for the holidays, popchips presents an exclusive pop-up mobile fashion truck shopping and snacking experience.
beginning november 1, snackers are invited to pop over to one of the local stops and check out nor cal’s premiere fashion truck, where you’ll get the popstar look with hand selected affordable styles, get poppin’ with music & prizes, and score this season’s must-have bag….popchips, of course!
we caught up with topshelf founder, professional stylist and snacker, christina ruiz, who gave us sneak peek into her world of snacking in style. “it’s all about good taste, both in fashion and in what you eat,” christina advised, “i saw that katy perry is the new face of the popchips brand, and her style and spice is exactly topshelf style. my personal style and topshelf boutique’s hand-picked looks are inspired by katy – not to mention we’re both fans of popchips. to me, popchips represents a lifestyle, not just a delicious snack that i don’t have to feel guilty about.”
clearly, christina has excellent taste. so be sure to check out some of the looks inspired by your favorite popstars that that will be available on the tour here.
get these looks and more when we pop-up near you! including local stops at local retailers like whole foods and nugget markets, college and corporate campuses, and local neighborhood hotspots from san francisco to san jose to sacramento and beyond!
here’s a few of our top stops….
- wednesday, november 7, 2012, great american music hall with the bold italic haberdash, 7-10pm
- friday, november 9, 2012, stanford university, 10am-2pm
- saturday, november 10, 2012, whole foods market – blossom hill, 11am-3pm
- tuesday, november 13, 2012, san francisco state (wellness fair), 11-2pm
- tuesday, november 13, 2012, mighty, san francisco, 5:30-8:30pm
- wednesday, november 14, 2012, club one at petaluma, 10am-2pm
- wednesday, november 14, 2012, whole foods market – coddingtown, 3pm-7pm
- thursday, november 15, 2012, elk grove nugget, 10am-2pm
- thursday, november 15, 2012, nugget roseville, 3pm-7pm
- friday, november 16, 2012, west sac nugget, 10am-2pm
- friday, november 16, 2012, harlow with 107.9 (sacramento state), 6pm-10pm
- saturday, november 17, 2012, whole foods market – roseville, 10am-2pm
- saturday, november 17, 2012, davis covell nugget, 4-8pm
- sunday, november 18, 2012, vacaville nugget, 2pm-6pm
- thursday, november 29, 2012, people’s choice, 10am-2pm
- thursday, november 29, 2012, people’s choice, 3pm-7pm
- friday, november 30, 2012, virgin america, 10am-2pm
- friday, november 30, 2012, people’s choice, 3pm-7pm