bringing the sweet potatoes this year? have your snack, and craft it too!
looking for thanksgiving crafts to keep your guests busy while the bird’s in the oven? look no further! after you’ve snacked (and shared) the sweet potato popchips with your friends and family, re-use your empty bags to make something everyone will be thankful for….
- bags of sweet potato popchips (one single serve bag makes five leaves)
- popchips’ thanksgiving leaf template
- a permanent marker
1. snack on the sweet potato popchips until the bags are empty!
2. print the popchips thanksgiving leaf template
3. cut along the seams of an empty bag of popchips to get one flat sheet
4. cut out the leaf shapes from the template by cutting along the black line
5. arrange the leaves so they fit onto an empty bag of sweet potato popchips and tape them down
6. cut the leaves out of the popchips bag and repeat as many times as you want!
7. write one word on each leaf you make that reflects what you are thankful for this thanksgiving
8. sprinkle them over the thanksgiving table and share your words with your family during dinner!
and don’t forget to share them with us too! pin, tweet, instagram, and tag your crafty creations with #popchips
happy thanksgiving to all, and to all a good bite!